Holy Trinity Catholic Academy
For questions regarding financial assistance at any time during the year,
please contact Head of School, Mrs. Lisa Lanni at (203) 929-4422
* All families must be completely enrolled at Holy Trinity Catholic Academy
BEFORE applying for any financial assistance.
* Bishop’s Scholarship Fund and Tuition Assistance Committee
BOTH require you first complete & submit the online
FACTS Grant & Aid Application with supporting documentation.
Go to: www.FACTSmgt.com/aid
Bishop’s Scholarship Fund (BSF) – Diocesan Level – Grades K-8
The Mission of the BSF is to help families in need
afford a Catholic education.
- Complete online FACTS Grant & Aid Application with
supporting documentation. (*$30 FACTS processing fee)
- Application process begins February 1, 2023
- Deadline for RETURNING students is March 15, 2023
- Deadline for NEW students is April 15, 2023
- Award E-Notification: - early May for current families
- late May for new families
- Click here for more BSF Frequently Asked Questions
Bishop's Scholarship Fund
- Click here for the BSF Brochure
Tuition Assistance Committee (TAC) – School Level – Pre-K-8
The TAC provides financial assistance for Pre-K - 8th Grade families in need who desire a Catholic education
for their children.
-You MUST have already applied for the Diocesan Bishop's
Scholarship Fund BEFORE applying for TAC.
- Click here to download and print TAC Application Form.
- Deadline for submitting TAC Forms is May 26, 2023
- Award notifications will be made by the end of June 2023