DO NOT SUBMIT AN APPLICATION
OR ANY PAPERWORK
without first calling our Admissions Office
at 203-929-4422 for grade availability.
To Apply for Holy Trinity Catholic Academy:
1. Click the Online Application tab to the right. Fill out ALL the information COMPLETELY. Hit the Submit button at the end of the application, and we will receive the application electronically. *If there is more than one Parent/Guardian, please include complete information for both parties.
After submitting your application.....STOP!
Please wait until you are contacted by our school to proceed.
All applications are reviewed by our Head of School.
2. Only AFTER being contacted by our Admissions Office, are you allowed to continue with the application process.
3. On this page under Online Application print out and manually complete all necessary forms:
Tuition Agreement Form
Emergency Information Form
Age appropriate Health Form (to be filled out by Physician)
Bus Opt-out Form (only for children who are Shelton Residents in K-8th Grade, who DO NOT require busing)
Release of Student Records (if applicable.)
4. In addition, you must submit:
a copy of child’s Birth Certificate
a copy of your child’s Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
5. Return all forms with the non-refundable Registration Fee of $200 per family.
(Please make checks payable to: HTCA.)
6. Set up your HTCA Tuition Account in FACTS Tuition. Click here to go to FACTS
You are NOT considered “Registered” at HTCA
until ALL the above steps have been completed.
You can also request more information with this form: