All new families must first contact our Development Office at 203-929-4422, before submitting an application.
To Apply for Holy Trinity Catholic Academy:
1. Complete all information in the Online Application. You must upload:
a. Child's most recent report card
b. Any IEP/504 Plan (if applicable)
c. Any Progress Report/Evaluation from Daycare (if applying for Kindergarten)
At the end of the Application, click 'Submit.'
Once your application is received and reviewed by our
Head of School, you will be notified of your acceptance.
2. Only AFTER being notified of your acceptance to HTCA, may you continue with
the application process.
3. On this page under Online Application print out all necessary forms:
Tuition Agreement Form
Emergency Information Form
Photo Release Form
Age appropriate Health Form (to be filled out by Physician)
Acceptable Use Policy Form
Bus Opt-out Form (only for children who are Shelton Residents in K-8th Grade, who DO NOT require busing)
Release of Student Records (if applicable.)
4. In addition, you must submit:
a copy of child’s Birth Certificate
a copy of your child’s Baptism Certificate (if applicable)
5. Return all forms with the non-refundable Registration Fee of $200 to HTCA.
(Please make checks payable to: HTCA.)
6. Set up your HTCA Tuition Account in FACTS Tuition. Click here to go to FACTS
You are considered “Registered” at HTCA
only after ALL the above steps have been completed.
You can also request more information with this form: